Social Media and Content Coordinator
At Spray Aus, we believe the best type of tan is one that is good for your skin and can be worn 365 days a year. We have a love of self-tan that also nourishes your skin rather than damage it. The candidate we are looking for will also share a love of tanning and the beauty industry, as well as a passion for creating fun and engaging content. We don’t take ourselves too seriously here at Spray Aus, so the person we’re looking for will be happy to be both behind and in-front of the camera ready to have a laugh, educate and bring their creative flair to our brand.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
The working hours of this role have serious flexibility, and serious room for growth. We have 4 Melbourne-based studios where a lot of the time is where the magic happens (filming takes place). You’ll be able to work out of the studio that is closest to you, and will also be required to film from all studios in rotation. A big perk for our tan-loving candidate is that we want you bronzed as much as you do! So you are welcome to complimentary studio tans on the regular.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements (preferred but not essential):
- 1+ years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Experience with planning programs (Planoly, Later, Monday, Asana)
We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates as applications are received. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.